Job description / Role
• Develop and build an industry-leading Pan Bank Loyalty Program in order to support Bank’s goals and objectives. This will improve customer retention, attract new and generate revenue for the organization.
Business and products development:
• Key responsibility for the implementation of customer loyalty program platform and on-going development ensuring it delivers on the Banks strategic objective.
• Conduct market research as required to understand the behaviors and motivations of customers in relation to the Rewards program campaigns. Incorporate any insights into future strategic, planning for the rewards program.
• Liaise with other Business Units to implement joint promotional opportunities to maximize customer buy-in and to promote the program.
• Work with the partner to conduct regular review of competing loyalty programs and keep abreast of emerging trends in the loyalty space.
• Explore new opportunities to collaborate with partners to generate additional revenues.
• Monitor and assess campaign effectiveness and ways to improve activities.
• Manage programs and campaigns to increase Customer engagement and usage of the Bank products - contributing to spends and Revenues.
• Deliver budgeted revenue targets and drive growth on the identified products.
• Manage multiple partners and work on multiple programs to increase redemption.
Marketing & Advertising:
• Work closely with the internal marketing team and with the Advertising Agency, Media Agency for all ATL and BTL campaigns.
• Support the out-bound calling team to follow the documented process; with calling data, training, marketing tools and strategic offers.
• Support the retention team: with dynamic retention tools, training.
• Work closely with stakeholders; Segment, Client Relationships, Call Centre, Operations, Technology, Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Operational Risk and Operations for swift and seamless execution of product and portfolio management activities. Ensure compliance with all business regulations (local and group).
Partnerships & Strategic Alliances:
• Manage Strategic Alliances with a variety of partners to contribute to Customer engagement.
Other interactions: Internal IT/Business heads/Risk/Compliance/Operations Regulatory Bodies/ Competitors/Vendors/Third Party processors
Closing Date: Sunday 22nd of March 2020
• BA in Business/ Finance discipline preferred.
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with minimum 2-3 years of experience in Loyalty or similar.
• Strong communication & Business presentation skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong planning skills
• Good understanding of market research
• Good understanding of product development process and procedures as well as strategic vision of the organizational goals
About the Company
With the objective to become a world-class Omani services company that helps customers, community and people to prosper and grow, Sohar International operates with a view to help people 'win' by delivering responsive banking for their ever-changing world, complementing their growth and prosperity with international standard service delivery.
The Bank seeks to redefine banking in Oman through transformational developments centered on the principles of More Velocity, making everything simple and fast; More Value, ensuring relevance and connectivity to customers’ world; and More Vision, liberating stakeholders through talented leadership.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager - Loyalty & Customer Engagement
Marketing and Communications Manager
Business Development Manager
The Gulf Recruitment Group
Manager - Digital Marketing and Communication
Muscat Waves Consultancy