Job description / Role
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies and initiatives across the airline's entire business
- Responsible for media purchase, including digital advertising initiatives using Google Paid Ads (PPC), Facebook advertising and other Social Media ad-serving platforms
- Measure ROI on all digital marketing activities using web analytics and other appropriate analytical tools
- Liaise with Manager CRM on the effective implementation of CRM tools
- Leverage data and technology to expand B2C engagement and extend customer lifecycle
- Drive lead generation using Social Media Marketing and other means to expand and target new customers
- Manage digital marketing content for website, landing pages, email campaigns, and call-to-actions
- Execute effective Email marketing (EDM) strategies to gain prospects, convert leads, and increase conversion
- Conduct conversion tracking and post-campaign measurements
- Maintain website content to ensure relevancy and accuracy
- Leverage technology and CRM tools to support Commercial team's drive to expand web sales and ancillary revenues
- Monitor, track and measure effectiveness of media buying campaigns on an active basis
- Campaign Management
- Responsible for managing digital media agency relationships and extracting maximum value
- Responsible for media buying for the airline, including all digital media purchases to support and execute online sales campaigns across Oman Airâ€™s domestic and international network
- Maintain and control media advertising budgets
- Ensure optimized Return-On-Investment (ROI) on media purchases
- Support EDM campaigns with appropriate media buying investments
- Implement retargeting initiatives to improve web traffic conversion
- Implement appropriate tactics to improve click-through-rate (CTR) on paid search AdWords
- Promote Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) for optimal results
- Support E-commerce's activities related to metasearch and affiliates
- Plan and execute dynamic banners on country website pages
- Liaise with I.T. on all website content-related matters
- Drive Influencer Marketing initiatives, boost online PR and brand management
- Implement and execute social media monitoring & listening tools
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly reports on media buying and social media monitoring, as scheduled.
- Provide detailed campaign analytics to measure ROIs on all marketing-related investments
- Monitor website pages of all countries, ensure accurate and relevant website content at all times
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related discipline and having 8 years of relevant work experience in the field of digital advertising/digital marketing.
- OR Specialized certificate / License in related discipline field with Secondary School certificate and having 14 years of WY / Aviation experience in similar functions.
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Manager - E-Commerce and Digital Delivery E-Commerce & Business Development
Muscat Waves Consultancy
Senior Manager - Loyalty & Customer Engagement
Marketing Executive for Multi Divisional Company