Job description / Role
• Participate on the project’s design phase from concept to detailed stage.
• Providing detailed and professional designs for building and infrastructure projects
• Liaise with clients for project scope and requirements.
• Ensure the compliance of design output to relevant standards and local regulations.
• Ensure the timely submission of deliverables according to the agreed schedule.
• Reviewing Mechanical works on a timely basis to ensure that works are going as per the plan.
• Providing alternative engineering options and cost analysis.
• Coordinate with CAD technicians and providing coordination with Electrical, Structural Engineers Architects, and with other discipline involved in the projects.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 8-10 years experience managing mechanical design team
• Immediately available to relocate to Oman
• Previous concept design experience
• GCC experience is mandatory
• IT Literate with proficiency in relevant software AutoCad
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering