Job description / Role
Cassia recruitment agency has been appointed by our client in Muscat, Oman to hire a Medical Aesthetician / Beauty Therapist for their brand new Cosmetic Clinic.
- Work together with the Dermatologist & Nurses at the new Aesthetic Clinic
- Perform a variety of facial and body procedures in a safe manner to increase, improve or maintain the appearance and health of our patients.
- Meet with and consult clients or patients
- Discuss potential treatments for skincare issues, educating them on proper skin care techniques.
- Suggest skincare regiments for patients
- Maintaining patient's history and charts
- Maintaining inventory system for professional and retail products
- Taking the lead and training peers on the procedures and latest technology
- Minimum of 5 years (or more) experience in aesthetic clinics and performing non- invasive aesthetic procedures
- A diploma in medical aesthetics or other similar diplomas/certificates in cosmetology.
- Should be licensed to practice
- Ability to deal with colleagues of all levels and clients in a respectable, friendly and collaborative manner
- Good communication skills - written and spoken English (Any other language is a bonus)
- Service oriented attitude.
- Excellent work environment
- Brand new facility
- Competitive Salary
- Paid visa, license, and health insurance
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.