Job description / Role
• Responsible for ensuring the logistic operation of the company brands in a consistent manner with the sales goals in all the company's channels.
• Responsible for reviewing the company’s goals in all sales channels in cooperation with the sales and warehouse management to identify deficiencies in the stores and correct the target goods.
• Responsible for organizing purchases from the Turkish parent company and communicating with officials in the operations department of the Turkish company to solve all kinds of requirements of our company to achieve optimal operations.
• Responsible for planning, organizing and reporting on the effectiveness of purchasing operations and reducing unbalanced purchase costs of goods in cooperation with the Sales and Financial Administration.
• Official p n your remedy planning needs of all periods of offers and discounts in coordination with the Department of advertising and advertising to ensure that appropriate quantities of the goods targeted to achieve a sales volume of a positive impact on the effectiveness of performances during the applicable year periods.
• Responsible for planning to bring in all new models from the parent company that are agreed upon internally as a required product for the Omani market in cooperation with the Sales Department, Publicity and Advertising Department and Store Management.
• Responsible for planning, coordination and reporting on warehouse efficiency and commodity turnover rates and achieving them for the company's annual goals in cooperation with warehouse management.
• Responsible for coordinating the company's operations related to the subject of the claim from the Turkish parent company for all the damaged parts under warranty or outside the guarantee and ensuring that it reaches the warehouse management without delay.
• Responsible for coordination of all operations of the Projects Department, remedial the needs of international companies, ensuring their access to project sites, coordination of receipt and storage, and completion of project work without delay.
• Responsible for planning and redressing all special requests from furniture to retail customers and ensuring that they arrive at the right time , in addition to modifying store planning and restructuring the minimum quantities of the presence of some models and colors that are inappropriate and appropriate on the other hand to the Omani market to reduce the size of special requests and raise the company's ability.
• To properly plan the stores and raise the company's financial revenues by helping to find the fastest selling and receptive merchandise from the brands of the two brands in cooperation and coordination with the sales department and warehouse management.
• Responsible for monitoring system development ERP For the Operations Department and raising its efficiency in cooperation with the Department of Informatics to facilitate the company's operations and direct it towards an automated system that helps to follow up the tasks assigned to this job site.
• Responsible for direct export or import operations with the ability to manage full international operations including the Gulf Cooperation Council states in case of need for expansionary operations in the company’s policies to open new branches.
Advantages provided to the operations manager upon starting work:
• Monthly salary of 800 Omani Rial including all allowances.
• An annual commission system, defined as a percentage value, on the efficiency of the following systems:
- Low special order rates and immediate sales increase from stores.
- Reducing financial pressure for procurement by organizing the company's import priorities.
- Reducing the cost of the claimed parts under guarantee according to the policies of the Turkish parent company and coordination with the warehouse management
- New developments in the system ERPOf your company B Operations Management.
• It is conditional on the company achieving its annual goals of sales and profitability.
• The ability to not speak and write fluently in both English and Arabic.
• The ability to use all Microsoft Office tools with the ability to above average for the purpose of advanced reporting and follow-up work.
• Ability to withstand pressure and teamwork in a fast-interacting environment to determine the most appropriate needs to achieve the company's supposed goals.
• Experience in dealing with international markets and the ability to organize international and local company operations.
• It is preferable to have experience through previous work in the operations department of local Omani or Gulf companies that own agencies for international brands.
• It is preferable to have experience in the field of wooden home furnishings and the world of sleep (mattresses, sheets, pillows, duvets, and all bedroom accessories).
• Knowledge of international trade operations in terms of import, regulation of international transport, customs transactions, inland transportation and the ability to understand the company's warehouse work system.
• The ability to use the systems ERP For companies.
About the Company
We provide overall business solutions, and training services in various fields, we have worked on various project feasibility of different sectors in GCC and Middle East. We aim to grow and penetrate to international market the next milestones.
Our services aim to develop individuals, organizations and society for better society and growing economy that elevates the general level of the individual, society, and the growth of country economy, which will necessarily affect the general living level of the individual and society.
Our goal is to provide quality services that exceed customer expectations by providing many distinctive and reliable services that help clients make the right investment decisions that will affect the overall economy.
- Our values are based on respect for the rights of others and differences in viewpoints and opinions.
- Honesty and integrity in all our dealings.
- We strive for excellence in work and satisfaction of conscience.
- Accountability for business and behavior in the workplace.
Muscat Waves Consultancy
Senior Projects Manager / Operations Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Muscat Waves Consultancy
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|