Job description / Role
Looking for a passionate Grocery App Operations Manager; to make it easier for customers to shop form us. It’s a role that combines creativity, data and attention to detail to improve customer experience and commercial value of Drewel and its e-commerce platform.
• Oversee the effective execution of the buying process, leading to the desirable level of product availability against optimal supply chain costs
• Responsible for vendor performance and vendor execution, leading to on time, complete and adequately fresh deliveries
• Develop best practices for sharing forecasts and projections with suppliers and distributors to allow for successful inventory planning upstream
• Managing the complete S&OP process
• Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with respect to delivery of consignments
• Handling last mile logistics for retail customers.
• Responsible for creating a positive and consistent customer experience while growing E-Commerce/ App sales and meeting performance targets.
• Responsible for routing of delivery cars promptly and meeting committed delivery timelines.
• Hiring, training, and retention of manpower and ensuring availability of trained manpower as per plan.
• Manage day-to-day E-Commerce/ App operations, ensure customer orders are accurately picked and delivered on time.
• Managing a team of operations controller and data entry operators and delivery boys.
• Managing cash collections and returns and ensure zero leakages.
• Develop and grow B2B business and B2C business.
• Achieve 98% customer Services.
• Recruit, mentor, direct, motivate and develop staff maximizing their individual contribution, professional growth and their ability to function effectively
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Ability to provide effective leadership for group, especially in facilitating group process.
• Highly Organized and able to work on large number of different tasks and at the same time, as well as being able to manage the workload of the team.
• Experience in any e-commerce retails or consumer goods.
• Solid Knowledge of storewide budgeting, margin, pricing, financial statements and other retail financial indicators.
• Good excel and analytical skills needed.
• Ability to plan, develop and implement efficient and productive retail operations systems and procedures.
• 10 – 15 years of experience in relevant field
• Experience in Grocery App business is preferred.
• The Job Duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions experience, educational factors, requirements, and conditions listed in this job description are representative and not exhaustive of the tasks that any employee may be required to perform.
• The employer reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and require employees to perform other tasks as the circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive considerations, or the work environment change.
About the Company
Greetings from Sayan.
We are proud to introduce – Drewel, Oman’s local home-grown online grocery retailer. Our objective is to provide our customers with the best shopping experience all from the comfort of their home / office.
The world is changing fast, motivated by different shopping habits of consumer and ever more advanced technology available for them. Grocery is one of the largest of all retail segments and is slowly moving online. Also, the rapid growth of shopping using digital devices leads to new opportunities. We are well positioned to take advantage of the new trends for the benefit of our customers and partner.
We are looking for your support on this journey of digital disruption!
General Manager - Consumer
Arabic General Manager for an FMCG Distribution Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Head of Sales - FMCG