Job description / Role
SALARY: OMR 1500 / MONTH
The role of the Payroll Manager will be to ensure that all payroll Oman is correctly administered and processed with in the scheduled timeframes. Also to ensure primary obligations are met to pay employees on time and accurately.
• Reporting to the Finance Manager
• Responsible for whole payroll which consists of around 1,500 employees
• All payroll from A-Z
• Monthly filing obligations for countries with tax and social security arrangements.
• Review each country’s payroll for efficiency and effectiveness
• Identify exposure and potential risks as well as drive forward new initiatives and configuration changes as required
• This role will suit a strong personality with excellent communication skills
• A minimum of 5 years solid experience in pure payroll from a large, well respected company.
• Dynamic individual who can think outside the box and continue to develop the payroll function
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.