Job description / Role
Hiring Plant Manager (Masa or Hess Plant),Oman
• The incumbent will be responsible for productions, Estimation, Maintenance and Business Development, Profitability of Block Plant (MASA/HESS Plant).
• Responsible for estimates/pricing and possess sound commercial knowledge.
• Responsible for Subcontractor, Contract agreement, Work programs, Follow up [payments with clients.
• Responsible for the upgrade and maintain the quality standards for blocks, kerbs, Pavers.
• Should have a capability of manpower optimization for planned productivity and ensure efficiency.
• Should have business development manager capabilities and hands on experience in project operations.
• Must be able to foresee the material demand in the country's construction industry and tune the production to meet demands.
• Periodic production MIS preparation and reporting to Management.
• Short JD: BE Civil (preferable) with min 15 -20 year experience of operating a MASA/HESS plant. Must have experience in Operations, Estimation, Maintenance and Business Development of Block Plant.
• A Tachno commercial professional with overall 20 years work experience in Cement Blocks manufacturing industry. A min 8-10 years experience in Block Plant.
• At Least 5 years experience in MASA/HESS /Wet Plant is Mandatory
• Must able to troubleshoot plant's day to day technical issues.
• Must have the financial acumen to take commercially viable decisions.
• Sound communications and Leadership quality to handle a work force.
• Computer Skills like MS Excel Requires,SAP knowledge is add on advantage
About the Company
We are in operation since 1975 and have recruited more than 100k skilled and semi-skilled professionals in the Construction, MEP, Oil & Gas, Hospitality, Catering and Power & utilities sector over the past 4 decades.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall