Job description / Role
- Job holder will be responsible to manage all aspects of Network and Communications solution portfolio lifecycles.
- Provides Pre Sales and Solution Design support for Network and Communications to Sales and Services.
- Stays abreast of trends in the Network and Communications marketplace to ensure the solutions competitive position.
- Maintain the existing Network and Communications solution portfolio
- Propose new solution portfolio based on market and innovation trends
- Provide Network and Communications pre sales solution support internally.
- Support the Sales and Services departments with information about solutions.
- Manage the Go to Market (GTM) of new solutions and products.
- Provide Pre Sales and Solution Design Support
- Provide presales support Sales and Customers.
- Manage Vendor Certifications
- Manage Vendor Audit and Compliance
- Recommending trainings for sales and technical teams from Vendors
- Build a partner business plan with the vendor within scope
- University Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering
- Other certifications obtained: CCNP, CCDP
- Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 4 years of experience
- Specialist knowledge: Network presales
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)