Job description / Role
- To operate KRONES Filler, Capper, Labeller and KRONES packing machines (Case Packer, Shrink-wrap, and Palletizer in PET water line depending on production shift equipment. Knowledge of Sidel blow molding machines.
- On-hand maintenance, operational trouble shooting of above-mentioned KRONES water line machines and Ozonation equipment knowledge (especially Filler, Capper & Labeller.
- Production batches creation in Oracle, RM/PM yields, materials WIP control on the shop floor.
- Manufacturing KPIS and achievement of given KPIs targets.
- Production data collection and KPI reports consolidation in MS Excel on daily, monthly & yearly basis.
- Act as Team leader to handle production shift and accountable for monthly production targets.
- Control of spares issuance, Goods receiving notes etc., in Oracle.
- Effective email communication and verbal skills to coordinate with shop floor staff and reporting manager.
- Operate & maintain the filling, packing & labeling machines in the respective shifts to achieve the targets.
- Monitor and carryout appropriate adjustments to key production/ process parameters to ensure product integrity is maintained and quality output is achieved.
- Carry out the preventive and corrective maintenance to keep the machine in good condition and ensure the availability of production equipment all the time.
- Carry out product changeovers for different sizes, set ups & operate the machines to confirm the accuracy of the settings and parameters to ensure trouble free operation.
- Record the finished goods production and the raw material consumption during the shift and update the same in ERP system to ensure precise data & facilitating accuracy in reports
- Keep the machines and dept. area always clean, neat, hygienic and tidy to maintain the image of the company at high standards.
- Ensure always the operational and personnel safety in order to have a safe working environment.
- Monitor and control the machine wastages to achieve the maximum yield of the raw material.
- Determination at work & hands-on experience on machines, enthusiastic towards teamwork and goal oriented.
- Has quality assurance exposure, knowledge of Good manufacturing Practice (GMP)and Hazard Analysis and - Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Implementing TPM, 5s in and around the packaging machines.
- Preparation of daily production and consumption report.
- Shall have the responsibility to report problem(s) with regards to the FSMS to identified person(s).
- Must follow the Halal Awareness policy
Education, experience and skills:
- The candidate should have strong on hands experience on KRONES water lines for machine operations and operational trouble shooting, managing manpower in production shift. Data entry in ERP system (Oracle) and consolidation of Daily/Monthly Production KPIs in MS office format. Keeping the production floor as per 5S and GMP industrial standards.
- Diploma / ITI – Mechanical, Technical training & Certifications
- 5-7 years’ experience in KRONES PET water line.
- Good spoken & written communication skills.
- Computer literate in MS office, Oracle.
About the Company
A leading FMCG company in GCC.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies