Job description / Role
A quantity surveyor manages all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures. They seek to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality. This includes ensuring statutory building regulations are met.
- Cost consulting, cost estimating
- Cost planning and commercial management throughout the entire life cycle of the project from inception to post-completion
- Value determination
- Risk management and calculation
- Procurement advice and assistance during the tendering procedures
- Tender analysis and agreement of the contract sum
- Commercial management and contract administration
- Assistance in dispute resolution
- Asset capitalisation
- Interim valuations and payment assessment
- Cost management process
- Assessing the additional costs of design variations
- Production of company pre-qualification questionnaire (PQQ) documentation in line with company policies.
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager
Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy
|Ras Laffan||20 Dec|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)