Job description / Role
- Attend and Understand Client Manpower requirements & Complete Documentation Process of job orders & Prepare job descriptions (if required) in liaising with client.
- Source candidates both with white collar and blue collar using different resources such as Recruitment Agencies, Personal reference, Head Hunting and from Social sites, job portal.
- Post Vacancies on different site as per Muscat Waves Policy.
- Filter job applications, conduct first round of interview with candidates through different sources; Telephonic, online, face to face or any other.
- Schedule second round of interview between client and candidates for online & F2F interview to ascertain their competencies, academic, experience, & communication skills and aspirations i.e. positions, salary, relocation aspects etc.
- Coordinating with candidates after declaration of the final selection list & after issuing the Original Employment Offer Letter/ Appointment Letter by the client for Medical Examination.
- Recruitment Consultant is responsible advising clients on best and most suitable recruiting and Talent Acquisition methods for their clients.
- Often, they he is responsible for the process of finding, attracting and hiring talent for their clients.
- Follow up with the Candidate on Attestation of their respective Degree/ Diploma from concern Authorities if required by Client.
- Coordinate with Client for visa process and with candidate for ticket booking date and arrival to Oman.
- Coordinate with Client for Candidate’s Airport Pickup.
- Maintaining a file of each candidate, which includes all essential documents for Visa Processing like Medical Fitness Report, Attested Certificates? passport copy and Original Photographs.
- Supporting the admin activities.
- Enhancing database.
- CV Data Entry.
- Post joining activities include – collecting the timely feedback from the candidate & Client.
- Any other tasks given by MD.
About the Company
We provide overall business solutions, and training services in various fields, we have worked on various project feasibility of different sectors in GCC and Middle East. We aim to grow and penetrate to international market the next milestones.
Our services aim to develop individuals, organizations and society for better society and growing economy that elevates the general level of the individual, society, and the growth of country economy, which will necessarily affect the general living level of the individual and society.
Our goal is to provide quality services that exceed customer expectations by providing many distinctive and reliable services that help clients make the right investment decisions that will affect the overall economy.
- Our values are based on respect for the rights of others and differences in viewpoints and opinions.
- Honesty and integrity in all our dealings.
- We strive for excellence in work and satisfaction of conscience.
- Accountability for business and behavior in the workplace.
Muscat Waves Consultancy
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Recruitment Resourcer - (Talent, HR, Consulting Strategy)
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|
HR Operations Manager