Job description / Role
• Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification
• Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails.
• Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
• Data reporting to manager and gathering market intelligence
• Negotiating on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
• Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office.
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
• Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Follow up and collection of due amounts from customer
• Excellent communication skills (oral & written).
• English written and speaking.
• Computer literate.
• Great organization skills and the ability to memorize stock.
• Exceptionally friendly, helpful, polite and patient.
• Extremely self-motivated and honest.
About the Company
We are in operation since 1975 and have recruited more than 100k skilled and semi-skilled professionals in the Construction, MEP, Oil & Gas, Hospitality, Catering and Power & utilities sector over the past 4 decades.