Job description / Role
Sales Manager will be responsible for achievement of sales, profitability and Cash Flow targets on the field locally. Guarantee the customer satisfaction on the field locally, adequate market feedback on the Segment trends, market management and adequate number of customer/prospect visits per year in line with the GSN code, appropriate sales activity planning and the GSN code daily application and guarantee respect of Technogym cultural model, company policies and procedures, compliant to Corporate Governance.
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor Degree, with at least 2 years of experience in direct sales and good in communication skills.
- Proven ability and experience in managing complex deals,selling solutions, CRM, pipeline management solid experience, experience as trainer, coach or professional athlete (Club optional) and previous experience as physiotherapist (HC&P optional) .
- Direct Sales techniques (consultative approach)
- Negotiation skills
- Long term customer relationship approach
- Communication and presentation skills
- CRM management knowledge
- Advanced software use: web, social media, ICT devices and tools, cloud services
- Segment (Club, H&H, HC&P) features, trends, systems knowledge
- Social Media and Digital Skills
- Fitness/wellness products knowledge is a plus
- Humility and integrity
- Passion and positive approach
- Dynamic and proactive
- Result oriented
- Teamwork oriented
- Wellness oriented: sporty, passionate to wellness lifestyle
- Technogym product user
- General knowledge and use of digital devices and tools
About the Company
A leading wellness solution in Oman.