Job description / Role
Oman Private School is seeking a highly motivated individual for the full-time position of teaching Chemistry at a lower-secondary and secondary level. This immediate position will entail readying students for Cambridge IGCSE examinations and local government exams; as such, familiarity with IGCSE exams and standards is an asset.
• Reporting to: Principal
• Number required: 1
• Duration: 1 year contract with renewal options based on performance
• Desired start date: Immediately
• Probation: 90 days
• Working Hours: Sunday to Thursday (7:00 AM to 3:00 PM)
• Subordinates: Lab Technician
• Salary and benefits are commensurate to experience and other considerations
OMR 400 to 1,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• University Qualifications: Bachelors in Education is a must
• Other certifications obtained: Specialization in Sciences would be considered an asset
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 3 years experience
• Language Fluency: English fluency is a must with no less than 8.0 IELTS band score.
About the Company
Our mission is to provide inquiry-based learning and develop our students to become just, charitable, honest, critical thinkers.
Our institute encourages students to develop their character as well as grow scholastically and spiritually so that they may contribute to the betterment of the world.
We strive to provide quality education that is acknowledged worldwide, so that our students as leaders can accomplish remarkable goals in life, grow closer to their innate roots, while being able to communicate in a multicultural world respectfully.
We provide guidance to facilitate our students to accept any challenge, make a positive contribution to society, and become esteemed humanitarians and lifelong learners.