Job description / Role
• Responsible for Correct accounting practice
• Maintaining Book of Accounts
• Maintaining Cash Book & Petty Cash.
• Arranging payments for Third Party
• Payroll for all Employee in co-ordination with HR.
• Cash flow management
• Preparation of monthly financial statements
• Monthly Statement of accounts for customers
• Responsible for activities all that are related to Accounts
• Preparation of Company Yearly Budgeting
• Focusing on Financial Yearly Auditing
• Responsible with Commercial Banker
• Preparation for Taxes & IFSR rules
• Bachelor in Commerce / Degree in Management
• 5-9 years’ work experience in similar field preferred
• Good knowledge of accounting software’s or related software’s. MS Office, including Word and Outlook.
• A good command of oral and written English or Bilingual
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.