Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
PwC Oman are looking to recruit experienced Senior Associates to join their team. The jobholder would typically be degree qualified (e.g. to Bachelors degree level) in an accountancy, finance or numeracy based degree
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing the planning sections of audits;
- The audit of all the file's areas;
- Completion steps (In some cases issuing the financials);
- Manage the job time in efficient way;
- Perform the required work with the required quality (PwC methodology);
- Take the right decisions when needed;
- Act as a Development Team Manager to teams of Associates Tutor one of PwC's many training courses;
- Champion business unit initiatives ranging from technology to learning and development;
- Help less experienced team members
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualification (or equivalent) with broad ranging audit experience including planning, controlling and completing a diverse range of assignments
- Effective communication skills when working at all levels with well developed listening and questioning techniques
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- A demonstrated ability to take responsibility and use initiative, especially when working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously without direct day to day management Desire for continuous self improvement
- Experience in supervising and developing staff
- Knowledge of IAS and IFRS
Minimum years experience required
- 3 to 6 years of experience working in an audit role in a Big 4 firm
- FS or Non-FS background
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.