Job description / Role
As a Senior Back-End Developer, you will be responsible for building, coding and iterating on all back-end components. Your focus will be customer-centric - to provide, in collaboration with the front-end team, as pain-free and smooth an experience as possible for the end user.
A young and dynamic IT organisation investing heavily in talent to fuel their growth.
* Manage data, codes and processes to troubleshoot problems.
* Proactively identify enhancement opportunities and develop solutions to take advantage of them.
* Improve the customer/end-user experience through effective communication and strategic collaboration with the front-end team and other colleagues.
* Take responsibility for projects, as and when needed.
* Maintain a keen understanding of latest industry trends and technologies.
* Constantly build your own knowledge and up-skill to stay ahead of the game, whether that is by learning new techniques or improving soft skills.
* Opportunity to work in a growing organisation for high-profile clients across Oman and the GCC.
* Substantial potential for growth and personal development.
* Opportunity to work for a youthful, innovative organisation.
* Competitive compensation package, with
* Minimum BSc. in computer programming, computer science or similar related fields.
* Minimum 4 years of experience in a back-end developer, or similar, role in a reputed organisation.
* Strong experience in one or more of the following languages - Python, GoLang, .NET Core.
* Effective understanding of container theories and practices.
* High proficiency in data integration, web development cycles, automated testing platforms and code versioning tools
* Excellent soft skills in communication, presentation, teamwork and time management.
* Innovative mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.