Job description / Role
Our client is an established and reputable Company, specializing in Real Estate, Properties and Asset Management across the Middle East region.
They are keen to look for Senior Design Manager (Buildings)
• The Senior Design Manager will be reporting to the Development Director, and will work directly with internal/external designers to ensure quality design for the company, develop and maintain corporate standards and guidelines relating to design/brand, construction, accessibility and sustainability.
• The Senior Design Manager will also interact extensively with internal functional groups during the design and installation phases of a project.
• The Senior Design Manager is responsible for managing and influencing design and supports the development team in setting the standards and policies governing the various projects based on development strategy, company product DNA and identity, design knowledge and requirements as well as based on advanced understanding and knowledge of construction techniques as it relates to design.
• The Senior Design Manager participates in the review of urban design, architectural and ID submissions and recommends changes before completion. The Senior Design Manager will provide complete design for the masterplan and designated design projects within the project.
• Work closely with design and project management as a team member in support of the Development Director and Senior Development Manager in the commercial evaluation of product typologies.
• Support the development and implementation of Development & Design Policies & Procedures across the Business Unit.
• Contribute and provide guidance to others in the implementation of the company's development philosophy.
• Bachelor of Architecture or Post Graduate.
• 10 years of working experience in an urban design firm or architectural or design organization with emphasis on urban design, architecture for residential, retail and hospitality design projects.
• Project management experience is required because the management of outside design firms will be part of this role.
• Middle East Experience is a must
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Principal Design Architect/Manager
Senior Design Manager
Senior Interior Designer
Design Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||15 Apr|
|Saudi Arabia||11 Apr|