Job description / Role
Ooredoo Oman Family Member
As the Senior Enterprise Architect you will be responsible of enterprise architecture, solution Design and technology solutions that meet business requirements across the Consumer, Business and Wholesale markets. Provide direction and guidance on the strategy and technical solutions produced for Business as Usual (BAU) projects and strategic program, also, the Role includes a technical project lead in which the resource is expected to be accountable for the digital projects execution and delivery.
You will be responsible of the following
- e2e solution design in the areas of IT- OSS/BSS covering largely (BSS: CRM, Billing (Retail, Wholesale and Interconnect) & Mediation, Trouble Ticketing, OSS Fulfillment: Order Management, Provisioning, Activation, Network Inventory and OSS Service Assurance: Fault Management, Network Management, Workforce Management etc )
- Define and develop IT architecture blueprint, Solution Architecture and Design for the areas of BSS and OSS domains from Business Requirements
- Ensure IT architecture and solution design is aligned to meet the stated business and IT goals
- Conduct High level solution design which serves as input to develop detailed solution designs for various BSS and CRM work streams such as CRM, Billing, Provisioning, mediation, integration etc.
- Building solutions based on industry leading practices, standards and tools such TMF Forum Frameworkx eTOM, TAM, EA Tools etc
- Review solution architecture and proposals from internal team, outsourcing partner and third party vendors
- Plan the roll-out and implementation of the design of digital channels projects and solutions from conceptions to delivery: including conception, requirement gathering and documentation, design, estimation, project planning, Project execution and Project closure.
- Manages change requests to the solution that have been approved by the change control board.
- Resolve escalated technical issues, using influence, negotiation, and a deep understanding of the technology and people involved within agreed timelines and priorities
- Understanding tight timeframes, commitments and accountability for results.
- Evaluating the status of projects and preparing reports for the same
You should have a minimum of
- 12 years' experience in an Enterprise architecture role
- At least 15 years' experience in telecommunication or adjacent industries at least 12 of which should be in a similar design role.
- Must have played an Enterprise architect role in large OSS and/or BSS SI or Transformation Programs
- Must have Designed BSS and/or OSS Solutions starting from Business Requirements covering all aspects of design: Systems, Integration, Processes and Data
- Good understanding and exposure to Industry standards such eTOM, TAM, SID and able to drive top down approach using reference frameworks - must have used this approach in previous assignments
- Good knowledge of telecom eTOM Business processes (Order to Cash, customer management, fulfillment, service assurance, billing & collections, logistics, partner's management etc)
- Deep knowledge on Either BSS or OSS Domains or both. BSS covering (CRM, Billing, Mediation, Trouble ticketing). OSS covering Fulfilment stack (Order Management, Provisioning, Activation, Inventory)
- Experience in capture and analysis of business requirements, developing solution/system specifications and mapping them into defined deliverables
- Good Understanding of COTS Products. Must have worked on solutions involving leading COTS stack
- Good knowledge on Telecom Products ( Mobile GSM Prepaid, Post Paid, Fixed Voice, Fixed Data ) and reasonable Knowledge of Telecom Networks
- Knowledge on Middleware and Integration Architecture design and technologies
- knowledge on Data Architecture and Data Migration
- Infrastructure requirements and high level design to support solution
- Architecture and Design of digital channels and e-Commerce sites
- Project management
- Strategic Communication
- Communicating Effectively
- Analytical Thinking
- Effective organizer and planner; capable to orchestrate resources to achieve operational goals
- Influence and Persuasion
- Judgment and Decision Makin
- Risk Awareness
- Results Orientation
Note: you will be required to attach the following
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)