Job description / Role
Required to join a real estate developer in Oman. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring HSE regulations are being followed by the contractors and consultants employed on the project
- Review designs of building and any other structures in project submitted by constructors / consultants to ensure compliance with HSE rules and regulations
- Identify and supervise HSE issues related to construction activities and ensure constructors / consultants have plans in place to manage them
- Liaise with design team to ensure the proposed designed and any changes to the original plans are HSE compliant
- Make regular site visits and inspect all buildings at different stages of construction in order to ensure compliance with HSE rules and regulations
- Ensure that hazards are identified, precautionary measures are implemented and relevant HSE advice is provided
- Identify requirements relating to fire safety at all locations
- Ability to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE
- Resolve problems or issues in relation to HSE that may arise during project
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
- Attend to any accidents on site and ensure complete investigations are undertaken identifying the cause and corrective measures are subsequently put into place
- Perform Storm Water Discharge sampling and document events
- Bachelors degree B.Sc. in Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Masters degree is preferred
- Formal HSE qualifications ie NEBOSH, IOSH
- 8 + years of experience as a HSE supervisor on large scale real estate developments
- Proven experience in technical and engineering projects
- Strong Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ghantoot Group - Electrical Project Division (GTGC-EPD)
|Abu Dhabi||18 Jul|
Senior Officer - HSE
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Health and Safety Manager
Swisslinx Middle East