Job description / Role
- Organize comprehensive and competitive inbound tour packages though negotiations with service providers and Oman Air Revenue Management Dept.
- Develop special promotions-offers in coordination with Service providers-RM Dept and manage the Khareef offering.
- Participate in product and service development develop new products and services offered by Oman Air Inbound to meet changing demands and opportunities.
- Drive and assist all the Country Managers-DSMs in maximizing holiday sales.
- Develop the Group Activity and handle group quotations.
- Participate in trade business development overseas visits, trade fairs and road show presentations and the formulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategy as well as preparing any presentations and promotional materials required.
- Organize Familiarisation Tours in coordination with Country Managers-DSMs.
- Prepare market intelligence and review the internal reports.
- Staff supervision and staff assessments-appraisals.
- All or any other jobs that may be assigned by Management.
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline preferably in Commerce / Marketing / Tourism having 4 years experience in the tourism/travel trade sector preferably with an Airline Holidays Department or travel agent.
- Or Two years college Diploma in a related discipline with 6 years of relevant experience.
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.