Job description / Role
Swisslinx Middle East is working with a multinational Oil & Gas Company in Oman who are looking for a Senior Operations Engineer this role will report to the Operations Manager.
The Senior Operations Engineer will manage overall operations of the site from a production prospective.
- Responsible of managing all offshore productions operations from a HSSE perspective.
- Develop implement and maintain Business Management System for production and maintenance related to operations.
- Maintain the desired production levels from the field to meet the production targets
- Prepare operating budgets as and when required
- Handle efficiently the Asset Integrity Management Systems and conduct periodical review and provide Optimization.
- Minimum BSC in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, or Petroleum)
- 10+ Years of Practical experience in the upstream O&G industry, 8 Years’ Experience in E&P
- Full understanding of Opps and maintenance procedures
- Background within HSE
- Strong business acumen and knowledge in commercial and finance.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.