Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Provide support and assistance to all disciplines with respect to the ensuring they implement their quality responsibilities throughout the execution of their work and QMS system implementation
- Preparation of QMS procedures
- Actively involve in QMS implementation
- Organize QMS /ISO 9001:2015 /APIQ2
- Preparation of Project Quality Assurance plans
- Development of quality assurance audit schedules and project specific procedures
- Lead and Participate in Change Management Process ensuring changes managed from inception to implementation.
- Review of the technical work for FEED and Detailed Designs (designs, specifications, drawings, etc.) within designated Cost Time Resource (CTR) scopes in order to ensure compliance with Basis of Design.
- Participate in discipline and inter discipline checks and reviews of engineering and design work
- Participate in Project Design Reviews process
- Ensure Vendors and suppliers adhere to the quality requirements of any Contract or Purchase order
- Review of contractor/Vendors quality plans, Inspection, and test plan to ensure adequate Hold and witness points identified to ensure appropriate levels of control applied.
- Ensure Lessons learned processes implemented at appropriate points during the execution of the work .
- Contribute to the development of execution contracting strategies that compliment designs, construction methods and operating methods
- Remain engaged in design issues and decisions throughout construction, commissioning and start-up as applicable.
- Create demonstrable value for customers by understanding their drivers and critical success factors
- Capture/apply internal and external learning's and incorporate improvements
- Deliver continuously improving performance, benchmarked as top tier in the industry
- Time correctly write each week
- Ensure own discipline engineering is successfully delivered and appropriate reviews conducted
- Ensure quality of technical work and the technical integrity, functionality, constructability, safe operation and reliability of designs
- Contribute to excellent HSE performance throughout the engineering phase of the project life cycle
- Maintain effective interfaces and relationships within/between disciplines, and peers in other project teams and Customer Assets
- Minimum 6 years in FEED/ENGINEERING and Minimum 7 years in oil & gas
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Working in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience with ISO 9001:2015/ APIQ2 2 ND Edition implementation
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.