Job description / Role
We are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience in administering oil & gas/utilities/industrial contracts.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or BE (Civil/Mechanical)
- Professional membership of a relevant recognized institute (MRICS, CIBSE, MCIOB, MCIarb) advantageous.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in onshore oil and gas construction, 5 years in the Gulf in a similar position.
- Working knowledge of JDE, ERP packages, systems integration, data processing and analysis.
- Experience in EPC projects, Plant Maintenance, Fabrication, Shut Down, and Tanks & Pressure Vessels projects, Electrical and Instrumentation, Civil works, Piping prefabrication and installation.
- Responsible for Project Cost/Revenue Reporting and Forecasting.
- Experience in Commercial Management.
- Experience in Subcontract Management.
- Quantification of various sub-contracts works i.e. Painting, Insulation, Fire proofing, Scaffolding, Structural & Piping works, - Electrical and Instrumentation, Civil works, NDT, Hydro-jetting, Torqueing and Tensioning.
- Responsible for Valuation and Client Invoicing.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quantity Surveyor (Expat)
|Saudi Arabia||27 Apr|