Job description / Role
Oracle Recruitment Team delivers a high quality internal recruitment service to all Lines of Business within Oracle, using a combination of sourcing initiatives and cutting edge recruitment technologies we ensure Oracle is staffed to achieve its business objectives in a cost effective and quality focused manner.
- Working with the business to understand their requirements, be first point of contact for hiring managers within assigned Lines of Business
- Partner with hiring managers to develop long-term business relationships and become a key member of their support team.
- Utilizing proactive Search methods to source highest quality candidates
- Establish and maintain a network of contacts internally and externally
- Educate managers to implement best recruitment practice using competency based interviewing
- Hire the 'right people' for all positions using appropriate selection methods
- Develop specific lead-generation channels
- Identify key recruitment solution partners per business area
- Devise comprehensive hiring plans for specific roles or job categories
- Responsibility for managing recruitment projects with a strategic focus
- Researching and utilizing the most time and cost effective methods of identifying quality potential employees
- Oversee the recruitment process from job spec to offer and acceptance
- Drive use of e-recruitment methods to achieve best practice
- Provide quality screening service to hiring managers
- Manage applications and response, providing feedback to management and candidates on interviews in a professional and timely manner
- May be required to travel occasionally
- 5 years recruitment experience preferably
- Knowledge of Oracle and Sun products advantageous
- Proven experience of utilizing state of the art candidate sourcing methods
- Experience of competency based interviewing and recruitment practices
- Fluency in English is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to interact with people from a variety of different cultures
- Proven ability to build relationships across international/organizational boundaries
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.