Job description / Role
• Should this position be called off, the Service Engineer will be located at the Company’s office in Muscat or on company remote locations in interiors.
• Resourcing shall be agreed immediately prior to mobilization.
• Service Engineer shall have the following academic qualification, work experience and capabilities;
Thorough knowledge of all aspects of:
• Installing, commission of high-pressure sampling system.
• Inspection, certification, repair and Maintenance of high-pressure sampling cylinders.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Qualification of Diploma in Engineering / Equipment Maintenance or equivalent.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the installation, commission, inspection, certification and maintenance of high-pressure sampling systems in the oil & gas industry.
About the Company
Vision Advanced Petroleum Solutions (VAPS) is a professional petroleum engineering consultancy and services that has been established in 2008 with employees of over 30 years of experience in the sector of Oil&Gas upstream business.
Our extensive experience in the oil and gas industry has enabled us to gain remarkable position where we are able to deliver practical and cost effective solutions.
Our vision is to become the lead solutions provider for the oil and gas sector in the globe.