Job description / Role
Store Manager - Victoria's Secret - Oman
More than stores, more than products, Victoria's Secret, Although we are primarily known for the lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories we sell, our power as brands extends much further.
Together and individually, these brands have come to represent an aspirational lifestyle - a way of life Victoria's secret help customers feel sexy, bold and powerful. They entice customers to pamper and indulge themselves, and to add a dash ofÂ fantasy and fun to their everyday lives. Our family of the world's best fashion retail brands invites customers into a whole new world of beauty and style.
* Ensure communication is effective throughout store and back to brand team.
* Implement and review all stock loss prevention controls. Implement processes specific to Store product/size/location.
* Manage a team including; in store training, recruitment (where applicable), motivation, coaching, development, disciplinary and performance appraisal.
* Ensure store is fully compliant administratively and procedurally according to Company guidelines.
* Manage stock replenishment, product launches and promotions.
* Weekly/daily analysis of commercial reports and implementation of action plans where necessary.
Skills & Experience:
* Excellent communication skills. Bilingual preferred (English & Arabic).
* Minimum 3 years retail management experience.
* Previous experience working in a multi cultural and diverse store environment.
* Extensive leadership, decision making, planning & organising and relationship building skills.
* Previous managerial experience is a must.
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.