Job description / Role
• Ensure all IFC- SFS submit their reports (SVR) on time.
• Analyze flight reports on a daily basis and assist in communicating with other parties regarding deficiencies reported by crew for the appropriate corrective action.
• Send feedback to IFC- SFS on the action taken.
• Assist with updating the Operations Document website with the Manual & NTCC’s.
• Ensure that all Cabin Crew - SFS are checked on line, minimum once a year.
• Assist with providing the necessary documentation for auditing purpose when needed.
• Arrange and attend the IFC’s monthly meeting and coordinate with OCS to action and close the meeting minutes.
• Coordinate with Licensing & Qualification and SEP Sections whenever SFS- Cabin Crew requires remedial training.
• Assist Officer Cabin Safety to coordinate with Customer Relations Department on issues related to passenger complaints
Fresh bachelor degree in a related discipline OR Two years college Diploma in a related discipline with 2 years of relevant work experience preferably in a related field within the Aviation Sector OR Specialised certificate / license in Cabin Crew or in the related field with Secondary School certificate* and having 6 years of WY / Aviation experience in similar functions of which 4 years as Senior Flight Supervisor.
• Proficiency in English (Reading and Writing)
• Proficiency in MS office
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Have the ability to influence others and promoting change.
• Well organised and able to work as part of a team.
• Good understanding of Cabin Crew related issues and requirements.
• General knowledge of labor laws and legal proceedings.
• Knowledge of Flight Duty Time Limitation calculation and crew manuals.
• Extensive understanding of crew functions, responsibilities & admin processes is essential.
• General knowledge of Airline corporate manuals.
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.