Job description / Role
• Performs clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings for the Manager or designate;
• Coordinates and organizes department meetings and conferences including meeting venue bookings, catering requirements, set up the room with audio-visual equipment and flip charts and tends to other requirements of department meetings;
• Completes internal and external correspondence, legal documents, form letters and other documents, and distributes them as directed;
• Prepares meeting agendas, records and distributes meeting minutes, and maintains organized files of same;
• Develops, implements and maintains agency procedures within the department;
• Arranges for department team travel including making hotel accommodations and land and air transportation bookings;
• Maintains adequate office supply of all department supplies used within the department;
• Understands and adheres to all Agency policies and procedures.
• Produces forms, schedules, and correspondence as required;
• Ensures the safeguarding of all confidential files
• A Higher Diploma in Office Administration or demonstrable equivalent experience;
• At least 2-3 years’ relevant Administration/Clerical support experience.
• Fluent in English.
• Computer literate in MS Office – Word & Excel
• Capable of organizing meeting, gathering, seminars etc..
• Ability to work both in a team and autonomously.
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.