Job description / Role
Terminal & Bulk Fuel Storage Facility Senior Operational Team Members
Terminal Manager X 2
Based within the Middle East / Africa / Oman
We have an opening for 2 x senior Terminal & Bulk Fuel storage facilities terminal managers for one of our clients within the MENA region.
Full relocation is on offer and the roles will be based either in the Middles East or Africa
As a member of the Management Team you will lead the operation department.
• Min 7 to 10 years’ experience within the industry and having held a Terminal Managers position or General Manager for at least 5 of those years.
• True operations role with strong skills of management of Capex / Opex budgets of $5/10m.
• Demonstrate minimum staff / management team size of at least 50 employees.
• Asset size of 100,000 cbm as a minimum.
• Leading, managing and being accountable for the operational activities/ production at the terminal.
• Maintaining functional lines to all other OT disciplines and MT members.
• Full knowledge of IMS procedures on Terminal Operations.
• Responsibility for the human resource development in operational department.
• Sound technical report writing skills, analyzing skills, problem solving skills and incident investigation skills.
• Coordinating with customers’ service department for operational activities and product inventory control.
• Full knowledge of Fire & Safety regulations applicable to terminal operations.
• Minimum 7 years working experience of computerized systems related to terminal product movement operations, including SCADA and Terminal Automation.
About the Company
Burdock provides engineering, construction and project management consultancy services to clients worldwide.
With an extensive multi-national and multi-disciplined network of highly experienced professionals and knowledge of local markets, we deliver quality and cost effective services, enhanced technology and sustainability, while helping you reach your success. We cover a wide range of industry sectors, including Oil & Gas, (Petro)Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power Generation, Utilities, Mining, Civil Building and Infrastructure, Banking and Government Investment Programmes.
Our mission To provide the industry with consultancy services executed by highly-qualified personnel to meet customer demands, and to provide our employees with challenging employment opportunities.