Job description / Role
• Create training schedules for all company departments, track and create reports on outcomes of all training and maintain training records for the company.
• Train new hires on company policies and procedures and use the best training methods for a specific purpose or audience.
• Gather and evaluate information from employees and management on previous training to identify weaknesses and areas that need additional training.
• Attend seminars and meetings to learn new training methods and techniques and use the knowledge to prepare and coordinate future training sessions.
• Recruit and train new Trainers, delegate training tasks to the new Trainers and evaluate performance.
• Market company training opportunities to employees and provide information on benefits to encourage participation.
• Inform employees on scheduled training and track their progress.
• Recommend training materials and methods, order and maintain in-house training equipment and facilities and manage the budget set for training.
OMR 300 to 350 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Service charge
• Excellent time management skills, public speaking skills, problem-solving skills and both verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in word processing and presentation software
• Ability to operate media equipment such as projectors and personal computers
• Knowledge about traditional and modern training methods and techniques
• Exceptional organization skills, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with a team and have attention to detail
• Knowledgeable about learning management systems, instructional design and e-learning platforms
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and assess and analyze data
About the Company
Our hotels aren’t just a place to sleep. They’re a place to dream. To get a taste for adventure. And to remember forever. You won’t miss a beat in our humming cities. And neither do we. Tag your holiday moments #MyMillennium to take us with you.
Whether your destination is in Europe, the United States of America, China, Asia or New Zealand, you will find Millennium & Copthorne Hotels that effortlessly answer your need for comfort and style in exceptionally convenient locations. From London to Los Angeles, Shanghai to Dubai, Paris to Penang, Auckland to Abu Dhabi, you will find yourself perfectly placed to enjoy your journey.
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels provide the perfect gateway to countless destinations, such as the astounding shopping malls of the Middle East, the Forbidden City of Beijing, the spellbinding scenery of New Zealand, the theatres of London and New York, the wide open spaces of Alaska... it is all here for you.
These destinations, all different and rewarding in unique ways, are united by the dedication of Millennium & Copthorne Hotels to providing outstanding service, immaculate attention to detail and sophisticated amenities, for business and leisure guests alike.
Many of the most unforgettable tourist attractions and the most prominent business districts in the world are situated conveniently close to the hotels, as you will find. Let your discovery of the world begin with an exploration of the website, and the superb accommodation, venues, facilities and services that Millennium & Copthorne Hotels have to offer.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Commercial Manager - Contractor
Opus Recruit Middle East