Effective coaching and mentoring can bring extraordinary benefits including setting and working towards achieving goals, increase engagement, build a personal awareness and support for improving critical skills.
By enrolling in this Advanced Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring course, you will learn personal development approaches to play a crucial role for private, public and nonprofit organizations and qualify for a career as a coach or monitor. You will learn how to help individuals through personal development program and assist them to meet their life goals.
Besides, discover how coaching and mentoring the employees of the organization can boost productivity and help in the growth and development of personality.
Who should take this course
Coaching or mentoring professionals who want to upgrade their skills. People who have an interest in learning how to coach and mentor.
Life Coaching Basics:
- Introduction to Life Coaching
- Life Calling Theory and Model
- Additional Coaching Theories and Perspectives
- Overview of the Life Coaching Process
- Coaching Delivery Systems
- Coaching Competencies & Activities
- Coaching Documentation
- Life Coaching
- Definition of a Happy and Successful life
- Self Improvement through motivation
- Goal setting
- The distinction between Goals and Values
- 20 qualities for a successful life
- Stress Managemen
- Time Management
- Challenging yourself to be motivated
- Ways to Maximize your Potential
- Overcome Obstacles Created by Your Self-Limiting Beliefs
- Aspects of human behavior to succeed
- Why motivation is important for a successful life
- Role of Education in successful life
- Social roles for a successful life
- Maintaining work life balance
- What make a person Unsuccessful?
- Dealing with Life Challenges
- Criteria for idealising successful people in the world
- Factors behind importance of motivation in successful life
- Mentoring Basics
- Introduction - The Mentor-Protege Relationship
- Benefits of a Protege
- Mentor Benefits of Having a Protege
- Where to Look Mentor-Protege Programs
- Picking a Protege
- Working with a Protege
- The Exit Strategy
- Running Multiples
- Lather, Rinse, Repeat
- Appendix: How to Be a Professional Altruist
Coaching and Mentoring:
- Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - Defining Coaching and Mentoring
- Module Three - Setting Goals
- Module Four - Understanding the Realities
- Module Five - Developing Options
- Module Six - Wrapping it All Up
- Module Seven - The Importance of Trust
- Module Eight - Providing Feedback
- Module Nine - Overcoming Roadblocks
- Module Ten - Reaching the End
- Module Eleven - How Mentoring Differs from Coaching
- Module Twelve - Wrapping it Up
- Level 3 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring- Activities
About Course Provider
What’s the most important thing we could possibly have on our mind? The answer to that is easy: your learning needs. Years ago, we thought about what and how people wish to learn. Since then, we have worked tirelessly to create a platform on which we offer a range of detailed, excellent quality, and competitively priced online courses available to all people irrespective of their geographical location, skills and experience, and learning level and ability. Coursegate is now synonymous with all of this.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.