The British Citizenship Diploma is ideal for anyone who wants to understand the intricacies of British citizenship, whether they are looking to apply for citizenship themselves, or simply want to know more about what it is and how it works.
From learning about the different classes of citizenship, to working and living in the UK, to finally achieving naturalisation, this course covers it all. You will receive a full introduction to the theory and practicalities of living in the UK and becoming a full citizen.
This is an online course that will give all students the unique ability to learn the curriculum in their own time and at their own pace. Most students are able to continue working full time, and still finish the course in a reasonable amount of time.
Since this is an online course, this diploma is accessible from any device with an internet connection, and you will also have access to online support during the time you train.
Once you have completed the course, you can download and print the certificate from home, or we can post the diploma to you for a small additional cost.
Who should take this course
When taking the British Citizenship Diploma course, there are a number of benefits that you will experience.
- The option to study from any location at any time, both at home and away or out and about
- Studying at your own pace; there is no time limit, so you can take days, weeks or even months to finish the course
- Using any internet-enabled device to study from, including mobile phones, tablets and computers
- Easily reading the course, thanks to the short modules, which make studying more enjoyable
- Experiencing the convenience of an online support system, which allows students to stay on track during their studies
- Learning from a comprehensive syllabus, which helps to guarantee that you get a comprehensive understanding of British citizenship
- Earning a certified and recognised diploma
- An affordable cost
What You Will Learn
- An introduction to the different types of British citizenship
- A history of, and current British nationality and immigration laws
- The British visa system and who may apply
- The criteria for entitlement to enter and stay in the UK both temporarily and permanently
- What naturalisation is, and how to apply for it
- What the English Language test involves
- Taking the Life in the UK test
- Finding work in the UK, and the selection and interview process
- Aspects of British life and culture
- Dual nationality - what it is and travelling as such
- Brexit and its implications for EEA and non-EEA citizens
- Useful contact details for different governmental departments
About Course Provider
Welcome to New Skills Academy – Part of the Be-a Education Family
In November of 2013, a single question was asked:'What do you want to learn?' From there, a vision was born of comprehensive, high quality, and affordable online course availability. The name behind that vision was New Skills Academy.
When it comes to online schools, there are plenty, but at New Skills Academy we distinguish ourselves amongst the competition with our dedication to your long-term goals.
If you are entering a job market for the first time, or seeking a new career, we will provide you with the fast and efficient online support you need to make your dreams a reality.
Our expertly designed courses, detailed lesson plans and student testimonials all attest to the fact that we take great pride in our course offerings and provide only the best for our students.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.