Developed and maintained by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, CISSP is a premium, vendor-neutral certification that recognizes mastery of an international standard for information security and understanding of a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
The CISSP course provides you with the knowledge and skills to pass the CISSP certification, after which you’ll have the ability to manage, operate, develop and plan an effective network security infrastructure. This certification gives students the opportunity to demonstrate their level of competence with the various domains of the compendium of best practices for information security.
The great thing about our Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
By achieving the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification, you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Who should take this course
Ideal for those with proven deep technical and managerial competence, skills, experience, and credibility to design, engineer, implement, and manage their overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks.
Certificate of Completion
- General Concepts
- Types and Categories
- Reference Monitor
- Smart Cards
- Access Control Systems
Telecommunications and Network Security
- OSI Reference Model
- ISO/OSI Layers and Characteristics
- LAN Access Methods
- System and Security Management
- Internet Protocols and Security
- Firewall Terms and Types
- Web Security
- Common Attacks
- Remote Access Security
Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Key Concepts
- Key Concepts
- Risk Management
- Risk Assessment
- Useful Formulas
- 3rd Party Governance
- Information Classification
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Written Guidance
- Policies and Standards
- Employment Policies
- Employee Education Programs
- Change Management
Software Architecture and Design
- Query Language
- Object Oriented
- Applications Beyond the Database
- Application System Development
- Compiled vs. Interpreted
- Cryptanalysis Terms
- Symmetric Encryption
- Asymmetric Encryption
- Hybrid Encryption
- Public Key Infrastructures
- Hash Functions
- Digital Signatures
- Protocol Based
- Pretty Good Privacy
- Cracking Techniques
Security Architecture and Design
- Abstract Levels
- Computer Hardware
- Operating Systems
- Types of Storage
- Information Security Architecture
- Open and Closed Systems
- Access Controls
- Architectural Foundation
- Modes of Operation
- Certification and Accreditation
- Evaluation Criteria
- Security Models
- Threats in an Operating Environment
- Control Categories
- Trusted Recovery
- Management and Administrative Control
- Due Care and Diligence
- Hardware and Software Controls
- Email and Fax
- Physical Access
- Monitoring Techniques
- Problem Management
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Defence in Depth
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- The Basics
- Reasons for BCP
- Key Concepts
- Business Continuity Life Cycle
- Project Initiation
- Business Impact Analysis
- Assessing Risk
- Recovery Strategies
- Off-Site Requirements
- Data Redundancy
- System Backups
- Plan Development
- Testing and Maintenance
- Stages in an Incident
Legal Requirements and Investigations
- Code of Ethics
- Intellectual Property
- Proprietary Rights
- Computer Crime
- Computer Crime Laws
- Computer Investigation
- Investigation Steps
- Computer Forensics
- Evidence Admissibility
Physical and Environmental Security
- Physical Security
- Crime Prevention
- Site Design and Configuration
- Boundary Protection
- Computing Facility Requirements
- Fire Prevention
- Fire Suppression
- Fire Classes
- Media Protection
- Access Controls
- Physical Security
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years cumulative paid full-time work experience in two or more of the 8 domains:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Candidates may receive a one-year experience waiver with a 4-year college degree, or regional equivalent or additional credential from the (ISC)² approved list, thus requiring four years of direct full-time professional security work experience in 2 or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK.
Don\'t have the experience? Become an Associate of (ISC)² by successfully passing the CISSP exam. You\'ll have 6 years to earn your experience to become a CISSP.
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.