90% of employers see network performance maintenance as a highly demanded skillset.
Employers worldwide are searching for IT professionals with validated skills. With Cisco certifications in hand, you’ll certainly stand out from the crowd.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) course provides learners with a complete introduction on how to deploy Cisco routers. Cisco routers are widely used by companies all over the world to connect computers to LAN (Local Area Networks) and the internet. You will learn how to identify the key components of a computer system, define basic computer and network terminology, and explain the benefits and functions of the OSI reference model.
Learner will gain the essential knowledge and skills required to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN.
Our curriculum covers basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills. The use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2), VLANs, Ethernet, and Access Control Lists (ACLs).
Once certified, you’ll be qualified for jobs such as Network Administrators and Network Support Engineer, earning an average salary of about £37,500.00 per year (source: itjobswatch.co.uk, UK Only).
The great thing about our Cisco Certified Networking Associate (ICND2) course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
By achieving the Cisco Certified Networking Associate (ICND2) certification, you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Who should take this course
This course is ideal for individuals new to networking and preparing for the following exams:
- CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician) Exam
- ICND (Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices) Exam or,
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Exam
Certificate of Completion
200-105 ICND Part 2
Module 1 – Vlans & Spanning Tree Protocol
- ICND1 Overview and Intro to INCD2
- Troubleshoot VLAN
- Troubleshooting VLANS
- Troubleshooting Trucks
- Spanning Tree
- Ether Channel
- Layer 3 Redundancy
- Implementing Scalable Med-Sized Networks
Module 2 – IP version 4 & 6
- IPv4 Troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot IP Connectivity
- IPv6 Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Labs
Module 3 – Routing with EIGRP
- Implementing EIGRP
- Implementing EIGRP Lab Demonstrations
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Implementing EIGRP with IPv6
- IPv6 EIGRP Lab demonstration
- EIGRP Summary
Module 4 – Routing with OSPF
- OSPF Introduction
- Configuring Multiarea OSPF
- Troubleshooting Multiarea
- Troubleshooting OSPF
- Examining OSPF
- OSPF version 3 with IPv6
Module 5- Wide Area Network Implementation
- WAN Technologies
- Frame Relay/WAN Technologies
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Serial Connections
- Frame Relay
- GRE Tunnel
Module 6 – Configuring Cisco Routers
- SNMP Overview
- Setting up SNMP Syslog
- Changing Configuration Registry
- Device Configuration
- Password Recovery
- Backing up IOS image
- Managing Configuring Files
- Verify Cisco IOS Licensing
Module 7 – Super Lab 1 – Review of ICND1
- Review Lab of ICND1
- Review Lab of ICND1 VLAN
- Basic Setting Inter-VLAN Routing
- Internet Connectivity
- WAN Connectivity with OSPF
Module 8 – Super Lab 2 – Configuration of Routers for ICND2
- Secure Router
- Configuring Settings VLAN
- Troubleshoot Ether channel
- Port Security
- Enabling SSH Routing
- Configuring DHCP
- Stateless Auto-Config
- PPP Point to Point Protocol
- Configuring Dynamic Routing
- Configuring OSPFv3
- Troubleshoot ACL
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES
This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.