Providing excellent customer service is essential to the long-term viability of every business. Diploma in Customer Service course introduces the fundamental elements of customer service and explains how they can be applied in any organization. Following this, it describes how a business can develop its customer service to the highest level.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
Who should take this course
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Secretary or Assistant for a company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant or Marketing manager
- Customer service team member or supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader or Customer Relations Advisor
- Sales or Hotel manager
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Career options after graduation
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be a;
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Contract Centre Supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Relations Advisor
- Hotel Manager
- Sales Manager
- Customer Service Manager
Course Curriculum 1. Customer Service Principles 2. Customer Service Essentials 3. Setting Customer Service Goals & Objectives 4. Communication Skills For Customer Service 5. Customer Service Techniques 6. How To Manage Customer Service Team 7. Improving Your Customer Service Leadership 8. Leading Customer Service Team 9. Teamworking And Team Building 10. Handling Customer Complains 11. How To Work With Unhappy Customers 12. How To Gain Back Lost Customers 13. Telephone Techniques 14. Telephone Etiquette 15. Telephone Customer Service 16. Power Of Telephone Courtesy 17. Internal Customer Service 18. Customer Service At Call Centres 19. Social Intelligence 20. Negotiation Skills 21. Time Management 22. Work Life Balance 23. Stress Management At Workplace 24. Safety In The Work Place
About Course Provider
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming particularly to train young people for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing an emphasis on the changing nature of work itself. We are regarded as a leading provider of this type of training, as well as general workforce development, and are known throughout the UK and the world for our excellent results.
We offer hundreds of courses in accounting, teacher training, business and office administration, health and social care, project management, accounting, beauty therapy, IT and customer service etc. - providing a worthwhile and practical education in industries that are each rapidly growing and consistently recruiting.
- All of our 1 Training tutors have a wealth of experience and qualifications in their field - they are highly knowledgeable, organised and fully equipped to provide courses that will stimulate and inspire.
- Our training courses combine theoretical and practical sessions that work to develop knowledge and ability, as well as instill vital confidence, in our students.
- We deliver a high-quality professional and vocational education, using excellent academic course materials that will not only educate but equip you to be successful in your field.
- By participating in our education programmes, you will strengthen your academic, vocational, and technical skills through assignments that place an emphasis on each.
- 1 Training is committed to helping all learners acquire worthwhile academic, vocational and technical skills. Upon completion, you will be prepared for the highly skilled, well paid, and in-demand employment opportunities of the 21st-century global economy.
- Flexible, professional teaching by our highly experienced team of tutors and teachers.
- A comfortable, professional and academic environment in each of our training centres and venues.
- Considered, structured assessment.
- Free mock exam and in-depth guidance for every course.
- Independent progress reviews of each student.
- One-to-one attention will be provided for individual students as and when they may require it.
- Competitive, affordable prices, covering library facilities, e-study platforms and excellent study materials.
- Mentoring and assistance in assessment preparation.
- Excellent career development services.
- In terms of employment, 1 Training maintains a dedicated site that helps each of our students to find the ideal employers to match their qualification and experience.
- Support for finding work.
- Administrative services of a very high standard.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent. In case of some doubt you can ask the course provider.