About this Course:
- This course provides an overview of the different treatment stage of Sewage treatment plant. It also provides the detailed calculations required to design the preliminary, primary, secondary and tertiary unit operations of the STP. Also this course provides details on how to design the sludge treatment system of a Sewage treatment plant.The design of a STP is explained with a help of a case study.
Who this course is for:
- Chemical engineering students
- Chemical Engineers
- Water and waste water treatment professionals
- Basic knowledge
- Chemical engineering
- Environmental Engineering
Who should take this course
Chemical engineering students. Chemical Engineers. Water and waste water treatment professionals.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Water and Wastewater treatment
- How to design a Sewage treatment plant
- How to design the unit operations involved in the preliminary, primary, secondary and tertiary treatment
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.