The course explores methods theories and concepts used by psychologists to develop real insight into the child personality.
Who should take this course
There is no particular entry requirement. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this course
Acctedited by United Kingdom Awarding body ABC Awards (Accreditation fee applies)
- Unit 1 - Introduction to Child Psychology
- Unit 2 - The Formation of Attachments (1)
- Unit 3 - The Formation of Attachments (2)
- Unit 4 - Consequences of Breakdowns in Attachments
- Unit 5 - Influences on Development
- Unit 6 - Social and Emotional Development
- Unit 7 - Personality Development
- Unit 8 - Language Development
- Unit 9 - Moral Development
- Unit 10 - Problems in Infancy
- Unit 11 - Problems in Childhood
- Unit 12 - Problems in Adolescence
About Course Provider
Brentwood Open Learning College is the UK’s leading distance learning service provider. We specialise inaffordable, accessible and enjoyable education, providing high-quality open college courses and online learning opportunities.
We offer a market-leading range of accredited courses in a wide variety of contemporary subjects and specialisms. Whether looking to enhance your CV, further your career prospects or simply explore a new subject entirely, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for with BOLC.
As a dedicated distance learning college, we offer online distance learning courses for candidates in the United Kingdom, Europe and the rest of the world. With BOLC, you can expect the same exceptional quality of service and outstanding course content, whichever course you choose and where you choose to study from.
Many online college courses UK providers offer are limited geographically – BOLC welcomes the world.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.