Event management can often be both stressful and fun at times. It is a job where you will need to have lots of thinking on your feet and organisation skills. If you face problems while working on your event management business and need some guidance, you should seriously consider taking this Event Management Advanced Diploma Level 4 course.
This course is quite advanced level and has three separate sections. In the first section you will learn about the basics of event management as you discover about different types of events and their entertainments, brainstorming, staff you will need and about the administrative aspects of the business. The second section is filled with tips that can help you plan out events the right way. You will discover ways to make your events stand out, fun, and generally make certain that your hard work becomes an overall success.
In the final section the course talks about the wedding planning and this could be the cherry on top you were looking for, given that the annual wedding industry in itself is worth billions.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Basics of Event Management
- Module one - Getting Started
- Module Two - Types of Events
- Module Three - Brainstorming
- Module Four - Types of Entertainment
- Module Five - Support Staff
- Module Six - Technical Staff
- Module Seven - Vendors
- Module Eight - Finalize The Plan
- Module Nine - Administrative Tasks
- Module Ten - Get Organized
- Module Eleven - Post Event Activities
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
- Event Management Diploma Level 3- Activities
- Planning the Event
- 9 Key Ideas To Make Your Event A Successful One
- What You Need To Know To Make Your Event Educational, Entertaining and Memorable!
- 8 Ways To Incorporate Entertainment Elements Into Your Events Without Spending A Bomb!
- What To Look Out For When Planning Your Next Offsite Event
- The Nuts & Bolts Of Events Logistics
- Working With Team Building Elements In Your Offsite Events
- How To Create Effective Team bonding At Your Events
- Managing An Event For 10 people versus 100 !
- 10 Ways To Make Your Event Interesting And Exciting
- 8 Tips To Transform Your Event Venue
- 7 Ways For An Easy & Hassle-Free Meeting Planning
- 5 Pitfalls To Avoid When Planning Your Next Event
- 8 Tips On How To Generate Fun Ideas When Planning Your Event
- How To Attract The Right People To Your Event
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Be Nice To Your Event Suppliers
- How & Where To Find Suppliers That Will Move Mountains For You!
- 10 Tips On How To Be An Excellent Event Planner
- 8 Key Success Factors When Marketing Your Event
- Marketing Managers: 10 Reasons Why You Should Organize Your Own Events
- 6 Factors To Look Out For When Planning The Event Itinerary
- What Makes An Event Fabulous?
- 7 Key Reasons Why Events Marketing Should Be Part Of Your Marketing Strategy
- Learn What It Takes To Be A Successful Event Planner
- Truth About Creating Successful Events!
- When You Need An Event Planner And When You Don't!
- What To Look Out For When Choosing Your Event Planner
- What To Look Out For When Choosing Your Event Venue
- What To Do When Things Don't Go As Planned During Events
- Learn What Makes An Event Stand Out And Talked About By Your Peers!
- When You Need To Hire An Event Planner?
- 4 Ways To Ensure That Your Event Will Go As Planned
- 10 Ideas On Creating Exciting Event Themes
- 8 Ways To Get Attendees To Your Events
- Learn How To Create An Event That Will Generate Revenue For You!
- Having Mascots, Minglers, Entertainers At Your Next Event - How To Find & Work With Them
- Event Suppliers/Vendors: They Can Make Or Break Your Event! - Learn How To Choose Wisely
- 7 Reasons Why The Need For Teambuilding At Your Offsite Events
- 8 Key Factors Of A Successful Event Planner - Learn To Pick Wisely
- 9 Ways To Organize Your Events On A Shoestring Budget
- Managing Your Events - Once You Know The " Why", The"How" will Present Itself
- Effective Ways To Negotiate With Your Event Suppliers
- 7 Tips On How To Find The Right Venue For Your Next Event
- 8 Ways To Work Successfully With Your Event Venue
- 9 Ideas On How To Promote Your Events To Your Internal Customers
- 6 Ways To Promote Your Events To Your External Customers
- Working Successfully With Your Event Planner
- 7 Pitfalls To Avoid When Planning Your Event Itinerary
- 5 Tips To Look Out For When Planning Your Event Logistics
- Choosing Your Emcee In Events - What You Need To Know
- How To Create Events That People Talk About!
- Managing Weddings
- Wedding Planning On A Budget
- Wedding Attire Money Saving Tips
- Reception Cash Saving Tips
- Reception Dinner Budget Saving Tips
- Planning Catering for Your Wedding
- Saving Money On Buying Flowers
- Photography And Videography Cash Savers
- Your Honeymoon Adventure
- Conclusion: Final Thoughts
Wedding Planning Checklist
Why Should You Choose Event Management Advanced Diploma Level 4
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.