Selling people something requires a lot of skill, as the process of turning someone into a buyer can be very complicated. It is never a good idea to make a sales call without the right prep work. So what do you need to do in order to prepare to make that sale? Well the answer to that question can be found in this Extended Diploma in Sales Management course.
This course will help students learn the basic sales process and some basic sales tools. You will get the right kind of prep work done prior to a sales call and also develop your pitch by learning about creative openings and how to handle objections. You will also learn about setting goals, managing data and using a prospect board.
This course will help you improve your project management skills as you learn to sell in all platforms. If you are selling personal products you will also improve your profits. Now all that remains to be done is get started on this course and learn to make great impressions.
Who should take this course
Extended Diploma in Sales Management is CPD QS & IAO accredited. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - Understanding the Talk
- Module Three - Getting Prepared to Make the Call
- Module Four - Creative Openings
- Module Five - Making Your Pitch
- Module Six - Handling Objections
- Module Seven - Sealing the Deal
- Module Eight - Following Up
- Module Nine - Setting Goals
- Module Ten - Managing Your Data
- Module Eleven - Using a Prospect Board
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Introduction To Salesmanship
- How the Low Pressure Salesman Uses His Product Knowledge to Build Dynamic Demonstrations
- How to Use Enthusiasm in Low Pressure Selling
- Building Customer Confidence Through Low Pressure
- Timing the Low Pressure Sale
- Developing the Low Pressure Sales Personality
- How to Organize Yourself for Low Pressure Selling
- Objection Handling Techniques
- Highlight Closers in Low Pressure Selling
- How You Can "Tell It Faster-Sell It Faster" Through Low Pressure
- The Importance Of Self Esteem
- Oral Communication Skills Certificate
- Written Communication Techniques
- The Importance Of Body Language
- Public Speaking Tips
- How Bad Communication Damages Your Business
Fundamental Sales Techniques
- Extensive Sales Techniques
Extended Diploma in Sales Management- Activities
Why You Should ChooseExtended Diploma in Sales Management
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Download Printable PDF certificate immediately after completion
- Obtain the original print copy of your certificate, dispatch the next working day for as little as GBP9.
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
About Course Provider
We understand more than anyone how important it is for you to get the right qualifications and at the right time. We also understand that when you have a lot to do, you might not always have the time free to go and attend college or even university. That is why we created this site, so you can take all of the time you need to learn more about your chosen topics as well as being able to do the whole thing from home.
We believe in empowering the people of today, by offering them opportunities to expand and extend their knowledge and skillset as well as giving them the help and support they need to achieve great things. With thousands of courses available and a team who will do just about anything for you, it is safe to say that you won’t find a better course provider on the internet and we would love to work with you to make sure that you get the best experience and best result out of your education.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.