This course covers fire safety legislation in the UK, evacuation procedures, fire drills and other fundamental fire safety procedures. Through the guidance of an expert, you will learn how to correctly use a fire extinguisher and other equipment, as well as how to conduct a risk assessment in compliance with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
You will also deepen your understanding of the common causes of fire, fire safety statistics and the classifications of fire. By the end of the course, you will have an excellent understanding of how fires behave and spread, how to control them and the essential measures to take to prevent them.
Who should take this course
This course is for duty holders who have fire safety responsibilities in the workplace, such as the following:
- Fire Marshals
- Fire Wardens
- Management staff
Accredited by CPD
Fire Marshal for Care Homes:
- Module One - Chemistry of Fire
- Module Two - Common Causes of Fire
- Module Three - Basic Safety Features in Buildings
- Module Four - Introduction to Fire Extinguishers
- Module Five - What to do in Cases of Fire
- Module Six - Fire Statistics
- Module Seven - Current Fire Safety Legislation
- Module Eight - Fire Risk Assessment
- Module Nine - Preventative Measures
- Module Ten - Safety Features within Buildings
- Module Eleven - Role of the Fire Marshal
- Module Twelve - Action on Fire Discovery
- Module Thirteen - Fire Drills and Evacuation
- Module Fourteen - Fire Extinguishers
- Module Fifteen - Pre-Engagement Action
- Module Sixteen - Using a Fire Extinguisher
About Course Provider
We believe in empowering people by giving them the opportunity to expand and expand their knowledge and skills, as well as provide the support they need to achieve goal. With thousands of classes and a team doing all they can to help you, you can be sure that you will not find a better online course provider. We want to work with you to make sure you get the best experience and results from your education.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.