In this course, you will know the basics about blood pressure and how to maintain it in its normal state. Through this course, you will learn to identify the symptoms, damages, and causes of high blood pressure. Then you will be taught the appropriate medical treatments for hypertension. Also, you will know the right lifestyle, diet, and ways on how to control blood pressure naturally.
Who should take this course
Professionals or health-related specialists who are specializing in cardiology
Individuals who want to learn how to reduce blood pressure regularly
- What is blood pressure?
- What are the symptoms?
- What damage can high blood pressure cause?
- The Reasons of high blood pressure?
- Medical treatments for hypertension
- Resistant hypertension
- Change Your Lifestyle and diet
- Avoid Stress in your Life
- Controlling blood pressure with nutrients, herbs and supplements
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of
About Course Provider
We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited online courses that are available for anyone who wishes to acquire a certification and take their professional life to the next level.
As an online learning site, we are aware of the fact that there are a lot of people out there who considers themselves to be a curious learner but the courses that they are interested in are not available in the area. So, we have decided to give them a chance to learn in a convenient way – in their own convenient place and time.