In the competitive world, business owners are looking for the more skilled person. The knowledge of more professional skill is a must to sustain the business world. If you want to be an HR manager or want to get a higher rank, you need to know the basic concepts of HR and payroll management.
A payroll is a software that is designed to organise all the tasks of the employee payment and the filling of employee tax. A payroll includes keeping track of hours, calculating wages, withholding taxes and deductions, printing and delivering checks and paying employment taxes to the government.
HR and Payroll management helps the employees to understand and manage their salaries and benefits. Our HR and Payroll Management course provides all the necessary information regarding HR and Payroll.
The course is divided into two sections: HR management and Payroll Management. HR section includes topics like the process of recruitment, interview, retention, health and safety, disciplining employees and terminating them. After that, you will learn the system of payroll including basic terminologies, accounting methods, understanding balance sheets, and other financial statements. Finally, after completing the course, you will be able to learn more about the recruitment process and payroll management.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Introduction To Human Resource
- Human Resources Assistant
- Potential Careers
- HRM Overview
- Forecasting Demand
- Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis
- Job Analysis Demo 1
- Job Analysis Demo 2
- Job Analysis Demo 3
- Job Analysis Demo 4
- Selection Demo 1
- Selection Demo 2
- Selection Demo 3
- Selection Demo 4
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Performance Appraisal Demo 1
- National Labor Relations Act
- Labor-Management Relations Act
- Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Physiological Needs
- Motivation-Hygiene Theory
- Firm Characteristics
- Weakness of Maslow and Herzberg's Theories
- Expectancy Theory
- Management by Objectives
- Behavior Modification
- What is a Team?
- Stages of Development
- Team Cohesiveness
- Human Resource Management
- Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - Human Resources Today
- Module Three - Recruiting and Interviewing
- Module Four - Retention and Orientation
- Module Five - Following Up With New Employees
- Module Six - Workplace Health & Safety
- Module Seven - Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence
- Module Eight - Workplace Wellness
- Module Nine - Providing Feedback to Employees
- Module Ten - Disciplining Employees
- Module Eleven - Terminating Employees
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
- HR & Leadership
- Leader and HR Management
- Commitment and HR Management
- Team Management
- Build A Mastermind Group
- People Recognition in HR Management
- Performance, Goals and Management
- Think Outside The Box
- Be Passionate about Your Work
- The Importance Of A Good Team Leader
- Managing Payroll
- What Is Payroll?
- Principles Of Payroll Systems
- Confidentiality And Security Of Information
- Effective Payroll Processing
- Increasing Payroll Efficiency
- Risk Management in Payroll
- Time Management
- Personnel Filing
- When Workers Leave Employment
- Hiring Employees
- Paye and Payroll for Employers
- Tell HMRC about a New Employee
- Net And Gross Pay
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Minimum Wage for Different types of Work
Why Should You Choose Admin, Secretarial and PA Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.