Human resource management is responsible for handling employees, bookkeeping is the activity of keeping records of the financial affairs of a business and payroll management is responsible for handling the wages of the employees.
HR, Bookkeeping and Payroll Management Diploma is divided into four sections focusing on HR & leadership, Human Resource Management, Bookkeeping and Managing Payroll respectively. It is known that HR, bookkeeping and Payroll management are three big parts of all businesses or organizations.
With the help of this course, you will be introduced with concepts such as leadership and team management skills, explore recruitment, interviewing, health & safety and so much more. This course will expand your knowledge on HR and will help you to think outside the box along with other HR related issues. Next to that, you will learn the basic terminologies, accounting methods and understand balance sheet in bookkeeping.
Last but not the least, in the payroll management section, you will get to know the principles of payroll systems, methods to improve payroll efficiency, solve problems etc.
This course will be extremely beneficial for you in order to help you stand out from your competition when you are chasing your dream job!
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Introduction To Human Resource
- Human Resources Assistant
- Potential Careers
- HRM Overview
- Forecasting Demand
- Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis
- Bad Resume
- Good Resume
- Cover Letter
- Form I-9
- Form W-9
- Form W-4
- Form 1095-B
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Performance Appraisal
- National Labor Relations Act
- Labor-Management Relations Act
- Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Physiological Needs
- Firm Characteristics
- Weakness of Maslow and Herzberg's Theories
- Expectancy Theory
- Management by Objectives
- Behavior Modification
- What is a Team?
- Stages of Development
- Team Cohesiveness
- Human Resource Management
- Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - Human Resources Today
- Module Three - Recruiting and Interviewing
- Module Four - Retention and Orientation
- Module Five - Following Up With New Employees
- Module Six - Workplace Health & Safety
- Module Seven - Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence
- Module Eight - Workplace Wellness
- Module Nine - Providing Feedback to Employees
- Module Ten - Disciplining Employees
- Module Eleven - Terminating Employees
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
- HR & Leadership
- Leader and HR Management
- Commitment and HR Management
- Team Management
- Build A Mastermind Group
- People Recognition in HR Management
- Performance, Goals and Management
- Think Outside The Box
- Be Passionate about Your Work
- The Importance Of A Good Team Leader
- Bookkeeping & Payroll Basics
- Module One - Introduction
- Module Two - Basic Terminology
- Module Three - Basic Terminology (II)
- Module Four - Accounting Methods
- Module Five - Keeping Track of Your Business
- Module Six - Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Module Seven - Other Financial Statements
- Module Eight - Payroll Accounting Terminology
- Module Nine - End of Period Procedures
- Module Ten - Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control
- Module - Eleven Auditing
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
- Managing Payroll
- What Is Payroll?
- Principles Of Payroll Systems
- Confidentiality And Security Of Information
- Effective Payroll Processing
- Increasing Payroll Efficiency
- Risk Management in Payroll
- Time Management
- Personnel Filing
- When Workers Leave Employment
- Hiring Employees
- Paye and Payroll for Employers
- Tell HMRC about a New Employee
- Net And Gross Pay
- Statutory Sick Pay
Minimum Wage for Different types of Work
Why Should You Choose HR, Bookkeeping and Payroll Management Diploma
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.