The job market is more competitive than ever. Hiring managers and recruiters need as much help as they can get, with the average job vacancy receiving over 200 applications within the first two minutes of being posted online. Give managers and jobseekers alike a fighting chance with this HR and Recruitment Consultant Diploma, covering the key knowledge and expertise needed to make the hiring process as smooth and stress-free as possible.
HR and recruitment consultants are in demand in all industries, aiding the hiring process for any number of different careers. On this online course you will develop the skills you need to make a difference in any organisation, including key competencies in interviewing, sales technique and employment law, as well as comprehension of role-specific concepts such as maintaining workplace wellness, implementing training and development, and hiring strategies.
Benefits of studying with Victoria Education include:
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs - study a professional course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
Who should take this course
Who is this course for?
Our course course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
How is this qualification delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
- Management of Human Resources (HR)
- First Things First
- What's the current climate of Human Resources?
- Essentials To Recruitment and Interviews
- Holding on to new starters and adjusting
- Ensure the new starters are settled in
- Health and Safety Essentials
- You are the helping hand
- Ensuring there is harmony
- Constructive criticism to the teams
- Cautioning team members
- Removing Employees
- Essentials of Recruitment
- Essentials to Recruitment
- Shortlisting Candidates
- Selecting Candidates
- Keywords relating to Development
- What do you need to consider when designing Training Programmes?
- Carry Out the training
- Various techniques to Learn
- Process of Interviews within a Recruitment setting
- A background into the Interview
- Methodology of Recruiting and Selecting
- What do you need to consider in the hiring process?
- Have you looked at the costs?
- Duties and responsibilities
- What Skills are required?
- Locating Potential Candidates
- Marketing Guidelines
- Look At CVs
- Track their progress
- What are some potential obstacles?
- Potential barriers at interview
- Get ready for non-verbal communication
- Various types of questions
- Types of interviews
- More questions
- Do you know this technique?
- A good listener
- Challenging Applicants
- Set a plan for interview
- Various techniques for interviews
- Create a score list
- Background checks
- Are you updated of candidates Rights?
- First things first
- Recruitment Essentials
- Process of selecting Candidates
- Do you have targets in mind?
- First Impressions at Interview
- What sort of questions are asked?
- It's important to avoid bias in your candidate selection
- Checking references
- Are you ready to make an offer of employment?
- Settle the Candidate in
- Track the progress
- Management of Recruitment
- First Things first
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Tactics for hiring
- How to capture Great Candidates
- Selecting good candidates to interview
- Interview process (1)
- Interview process (2)
- How to select (1)
- How to select (2)
- Are you ready to make an offer of employment?
- Hiring the candidate
The course consists of five mandatory modules which cover
- Getting started in human resources
- Recruiting and interviewing techniques
- Considerations in the design of training programmes
- Methods of shortlisting
- The recruitment and selection process
- Performance assessments
- And more...
- The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a print copy sent by post for GBP12.
About Course Provider
Victoria Education is a leading provider of online training, practical courses and professional accreditation.
Our mission is to make learning accessible, affordable, and available to all, regardless of experience or qualifications.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.