Discover the fundamental principles of both single and double entry bookkeeping, along with its application in both manual and a computerised system with ICB level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping (B1, B2, B3).
Who should take this course
This course is vital for anyone who is at the start of their bookkeeping journey, or for small business owners looking to take control of their own books.
There are no pre-requisites for the course. However, we recommend that you possess a basic understanding of numeracy.
ICB Level 2
This course consists of 3 online assessments, which focus on practical bookkeeping skills as well as theoretical knowledge.
- Learn the fundamental principles of single and double entry bookkeeping and gain an understanding of how to apply these skills when working with a manual or computerised bookkeeping system.
- Learn how to set up a computerised bookkeeping system with any organisation.
- How to correctly enter financial transactions.
- How to produce accurate and up to date reports.
- How to apply posting from books of prime entry, transfer postings from source documents to ledger accounts and how to produce an initial trial balance.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.