Can be taken anytime (41 hours)
Professional Training Course
Accounting is the art of collecting, analyzing, recording, publishing and cooperating financial information that reflects the financial standing of a company at a given point in time. It can be treated like a language with its own set of semantics and lingo. Accounting is the art of collecting, analyzing, recording, publishing and cooperating financial information that reflects the financial standing of a company at a given point in time. It can be treated like a language with its own set of semantics and lingo. As such, it is a complex procedure and understanding it fully involves understanding a lot of inter-related parameters. More importantly, it is of paramount importance that accounting follow specific standardization. If a proper convention is not followed there is a high probability that financial statements become uninterpretable. This is why an accounting course generally has modules on accounting standards. This Ind AS course by Uplatz has been designed to provide individuals and qualified accountants with detailed knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards converged with International Financial Reporting Standards ie IND AS. It has become pertinent for professional accountants to acquire in-depth knowledge of IND AS.
Who should take this course
Anyone who wishes to learn the Indian Accounting Standards
Career options after graduation
- Audit Assistant
- Income Tax Officer
- Income Tax Inspector
Introduction of Ind AS
· Applicability of Ind AS
· List of Ind AS
· Ind AS 101 - First-time Adoption of Indian Accounting Standards
· Ind AS 102 - Share-based Payment
· Ind AS 103 - Business Combinations
· Ind AS 104 - Insurance Contracts
· Ind AS 105 - Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations
· Ind AS 106 - Exploration for and Evaluation of Mineral Resources
· Ind AS 107 - Financial Instruments: Disclosures
· Ind AS 108 - Operating Segments
· Ind AS 109 - Financial Instruments
· Ind AS 110 - Consolidated Financial Statements
· Ind AS 111 - Joint Arrangements
· Ind AS 112 - Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities
· Ind AS 113 - Fair Value Measurement
· Ind AS 114 - Regulatory Deferral Accounts
· Ind AS 115 - Revenue from Contracts with Customers
· Ind AS 1 - Presentation of Financial Statements
· Ind AS 2 - Inventories
· Ind AS 7 - Statement of Cash Flows
· Ind AS 8 - Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates and · Ind AS 10 - Events after the Reporting Period
About Course Provider
Uplatz is an innovative digital marketplace for smart learning. It is a tutor-based 1:1 learning platform. We have a strong network of qualified and experienced tutors providing hot courses (such as Big Data, Hadoop, SAP FICO, Informatica, Python, and more..) in a virtual classroom set-up.
And guess what? No one in the market can beat us in course prices! Each of our courses is listed at 80% discounted rate from average market price of the same course.
What more, we have a strong technical team with a mentor from IIT Kanpur! Digital, digital, digital...
Happy Learning at uplatz!
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.