Marketing skills can be acquired through training and experience where we will provide you with the skills you will need in marketing without the hassle of going through the process of traditional education. We will not only provide you with the basics in Marketing, but we will also provide you with the different types of marketing that are popular nowadays. These types are (1) Digital Marketing; (2) Social Media Marketing; and (3) Viral Marketing. You will also learn how to create marketing goals and strategies suited for your business. You will not regret if you avail this marketing bundle course.
Who should take this course
Marketing professionals or business owners who want to learn more about marketing.
Anyone who needs to become an expert in the marketing area.
- Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - What is Marketing
- Module Three - Common Marketing Types (I)
- Module Four - Common Marketing Types (II)
- Module Five - The Marketing Mix
- Module Six - Communicating the Right Way
- Module Seven - Customer Communications
- Module Eight - Marketing Goals
- Module Nine - The Marketing Funnel
- Module Ten - Marketing Mistakes (I)
- Module Eleven - Marketing Mistakes (II)
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
- Level 3 Diploma in Marketing- Activities
- Digital Marketing
- Sales and Marketing
- How Internet Marketing Works
- How To Make Money With Internet Marketing
- What is Affiliate Marketing
- Competition in Internet Marketing
- Researching in Internet Marketing
- Desperate Niches
- Profitable Niches
- What is Traffic?
- Traffic vs. Relevance
- Article Marketing
- Paid forms of Traffic - 1
- Paid forms of Traffic - 2
- Keywords in SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
- Search Engine Optimization 2
- Best SEO Practice
- Blogs - WordPress
- Blogs - WordPress II
- Email Marketing I
- Email Marketing II
- Internet Marketing Strategy I
- Your own website vs free options online I
- Your own website vs free options online II
- Social Media Marketing
- Understanding the Value of Social Media Buzz and What It Can Do For Your Business
- Developing a Winning Social Media Marketing Plan
- Setup and Manage a Facebook Page That Works
- Tweet Your Way to Online Prominence
- Build Your Network with LinkedIn
- Captivate Your Audience with YouTube
- Viral Marketing
- ELEMENTS OF VIRAL MARKETING
- VIRAL MARKETING CASE STUDY: HOTMAIL
- FORMS OF VIRAL ADVERTISING
- ADVANTAGES OF VIRAL MARKETING
- THE FUTURE OF VIRAL MARKETING
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of GBP39 or in PDF format at a cost of GBP24.
- PDF certificate's turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
- Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
About Course Provider
We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited online courses that are available for anyone who wishes to acquire a certification and take their professional life to the next level.
As an online learning site, we are aware of the fact that there are a lot of people out there who considers themselves to be a curious learner but the courses that they are interested in are not available in the area. So, we have decided to give them a chance to learn in a convenient way – in their own convenient place and time.