Employers worldwide are searching for professionals with validated skills. With a PRINCE2 certification in hand, you’ll certainly stand out from the crowd. PRINCE2® is a process-based methodology for efficient and effective Project Management.
An easily tailored and scalable approach for management of all project types, PRINCE2® is widely used in both the private and public sectors, worldwide. Because the PRINCE2® method is in the public domain, it has the ability to offer generic best practice guidance for Project Management. A logical and structured approach, PRINCE2® provides a clearly organised beginning, middle and end to a project which promotes a successful result.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to pass the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam. To ensure you are equipped with the right tools to start a rewarding and successful career as a project manager.
PRINCE2® Practitioner The PRINCE2® Practitioner certification is the next step after the PRINCE2® foundation and shows the candidate is able to act as a sufficiently informed member of a Project Management team that uses the PRINCE2® methodology.
Having already gained the basic understanding of the PRINCE2® method and terminology in the Foundation course, the PRINCE2® Practitioner course aims at providing a deeper insight into the methodology. The Practitioner course will detail the relationships between the Processes, Themes and Principles of PRINCE2® and the reasons behind them.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner course will prepare the candidate to be able to apply the method in an appropriate manner within a given set of circumstances and to begin to work on projects.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognized project management method.
- Ensure that team members focus on the viability of the project in relation to its business case objectives - rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself.
- Promote consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets while facilitating staff mobility and reducing the impact of personnel changes/handovers.
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and Project Board, improving communication and control.
- Mitigate perceived problems and issues and focus on the viability of the project throughout.
- Evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects.
You will develop a thorough understanding of the knowledge, principles and techniques involved in the practice of project management in a stimulating and challenging environment. With the demand for PRINCE2® continuously increasing, there is no better time to gain a valuable PRINCE2® certification and enhance your employability.
Once certified, you’ll be qualified for jobs such as Project Administrator and Project Manager, earning an average salary of about £50,000.00 per year (source: itjobswatch.co.uk, UK Only).
The great thing about our PRINCE2® Practitioner course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
By achieving the PRINCE2® Practitioner certification, you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Who should take this course
The course is recommended to anyone interested in the field of project management and looking to achieve the PRINCE2 Practitioner certification. Whether you are looking to embark on a project management career or are already in project management and require certifications to enhance their CV.
Certificate of Completion
PRINCE2 Practitioner Course Outline
- General Course Introduction
- Practitioner Course Introduction
- Theme: Organisation
- True/False Questions: Organisation
- Case Study Exercise: Organisation (Sample Paper)
- Process: Starting up a Project
- Theme: Business Case
- True/False Questions: Business Case
- Case Study Exercise: Business Case (Additional Questions)
- Process: Directing a Project
- Process: Initiating a Project
- Case Study Exercise: Starting up a Project and Initiating a Project (Sample Paper)
- Theme: Risk
- True/False Questions: Risk
- Case Study Exercise: Risk (Sample Paper)
- Case Study Exercise: Risk Register (Additional Questions)
- Theme: Quality
- True/False Questions: Quality
- Case Study Exercise: Quality (Sample Paper)
- Case Study Exercise: Quality Register (Additional Questions)
- Theme: Plans
- True/False Questions: Plans
- Case Study Exercise: Plans (Sample Paper)
- Case Study Exercise: Product-based Planning (Additional Questions)
- Process: Controlling a Stage
- Process: Managing Product Delivery
- Case Study Exercise: Controlling a Stage and Managing Product Delivery (Sample Paper)
- Theme: Change
- True/False Questions: Change
- Case Study Exercise: Change (Sample Paper)
- Theme: Progress
- True/False Questions: Progress
- Case Study Exercise: Progress (Sample Paper)
- Case Study Exercise: Work Package (Additional Questions)
- Process: Managing a Stage Boundary
- Process: Closing a Project
- Course Closure
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS Successfully passing the PRINCE2® Foundation examination is a prerequisite for writing the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam which will lead to becoming a Registered PRINCE2® Practitioner.
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.